Oorah Future Marines! As a former Marine myself I have created this blog to ensure and guarantee your success to becoming a part of what many can and will never be a part of. Most importantly earning your Eagle, Globe, Anchor and claiming the title United States Marine! I know how intimidating the thought of going to boot camp can be.
Thinking "what if I dont make it?", "what if i fail"?
I'm here to tell you there is no need to worry about any of that because I will be giving a step by step guide to getting through boot camp and secrets that no body knows until they are a drill instructor. My first Guide is Coming March!
Friday, February 12, 2010
Do you wanna be a Marine? or just say your a Marine?
Labels:
boot camp,
guide,
Marine Corps,
Secrets,
surviving boot camp,
USMC
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment